“I do not want to pass the time. I want to grab hold of it and leave my mark upon the world.”
― Libba Bray, The Sweet Far Thing
- It is only necessary to use your same username when leaving comments on Two Writing Teachers Slice of Life Challenge posts. You can use any name for commenting on other slicers.
- If it is difficult to sign in with a consistent username, then leave a note in your comment indicating the username you started the challenge using. This will allow Christy to track slicers with a little more ease.
- As always, if you have a question ASK! Please don’t let a silly thing like a username keep you from slicing with joy!
WRITE. Each day in March write a slice on your own blog.
SHARE. Link your post here (using the SAME username each day) before the comments close. (Comments typically close around 5 am.)
GIVE. Comment on at least three other slices.
Please play fair. Only one link per day!
Any questions, please contact:
- Linda Baie – lindab414[at]gmail[dot]com (If you last name begins with A – G.)
- LeAnn Carpenter – leannecarpenter[at]sbcglobal[dot]net (If your last name begins with H – M.)
- Bonnie Kaplan – blkdrama[at]mac[dot]com (If your last name begins with N – S.)
- Carol Wilcox — carwilc[at]aol[dot]com (If your last name begins with T – Z.)
Unhurried. Finding the magic in the middle of living. Capturing a life of ridiculous grace + raw stories.