“If stories come to you, care for them. And learn to give them away where they are needed. Sometimes a person needs a story more than food to stay alive.”
Stories matter. A lot. Here are some reasons why . . .
- Stories help us reflect on life and understand where we’ve been and where we are going.
- Stories help us remember the good times.
- Stories help us process the rough times.
- Stories connect us to others.
- Stories help us understand things we’ve not experienced.
- Stories offer compassion.
- Stories give giggles.
- Stories heal our souls.
- Stories connect generations.
- Stories give us a break from life.
What are the reasons stories matter to you?