Write. Share. Give.
Welcome to the 29th day of the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
THANK YOU, WELCOME WAGON VOLUNTEERS!
Thank you again to our amazing Welcome Wagon Volunteers! This group of dedicated slicers has worked hard all month to make sure our first year slicers feel supported as the newest members of the #TWTBlog community. We appreciate the generosity of these experienced Slicers!
As we close in on the final days of the March Slice of Life Story Challenge, we would love to hear how this experience has impacted you as a writer (and teacher of writers). Please take a few minutes to share with us here. Thank you!
Today’s Be Inspired post comes to us from Darren Radu, who blogs at Get up Eight. His slice, “Ngo 38.5,” reveals the poetry and magic in a chance encounter on the street in Ha Noi, Vietnam.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us since we receive a high volume of emails during the first week of the challenge.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.