SOLSC Participant Pledge
Congratulations! You have completed the 11th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge! Having just completed this challenge, you have already reaped the greatest benefits by:
- Developing a daily writing routine and/or habit;
- Becoming a valued member of a writing community;
- Sharing stories from your everyday life;
- Honing your writerly craft.
That being said, who doesn’t like winning a prize!? In order to be eligible to win a prize, you must have:
- written a Slice of Life story every day for the month of March, starting no later than March 4th
- shared the link to your Slice of Life story on the daily call for Slices before 11:59 p.m. EDT each day
- given at least three comments to other Slice of Life writers each day
If you meet these three requirements, you are eligible to win one of our fabulous prizes! Winners will be chosen by random number generator and announced in a separate post on Friday, April 13th. To enter, please complete the participant pledge at the bottom of this post before
Monday, 4/2 at 11:59 p.m. EDT (Updated deadline)-Tuesday, 4/3 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. Your completed form will serve as your entry ticket into the prize contest. By completing the form below, you are signing this pledge:
I verify I have faithfully executed the 11th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge. I have written a Slice of Life Story about my life every day in March, starting no later than March 4th. I have also strengthened the writing community by commenting on at least three other Slice of Life blogs each day.
Thank you and good luck!