We’re back from our July blogging vacation. I spent the past month attending two family weddings, tweaking my picture book manuscript, and began querying agents. As a result, I’ve been reading a LOT about the children’s book publishing industry and about writing in general. Here are several articles I’ve read and saved to my Pocket so I can reread them when needed. I hope you enjoy one or more of them!
- How NOT to Write a Picture Book
- How to Tell a Great Story
- The 4 Different Types of Conflict in Dialogue
- Tips for Finding Your Writing Groove Again
- Top 10 Tips for Writers
- When Can You Call Yourself a Writer?
Literacy Consultant. Author. Former 4th and 5th Grade Classroom Teacher.