Please remember our late-night slicers! Kindly go back to yesterday’s post and give at least one late-night writer some comment love today.
AND since it’s a weekend, consider reading through some of the Classroom Challenge slice of life stories. Kids LOVE comments too. So please give one, two, or more students some feedback on their writing today.
For the next two days, I’m sharing inspirational slices from two different Slicers. Why? While I have no doubt everyone has plenty to write about. However, I have a feeling people might be feeling spent. So, without further adieu, here are today’s inspirations, which both deal with family and food:
- Cathy Mere (@CathyMere) wrote “Making Gravy,” which was not just about comfort food, it was about a comfort memory.
- Linda Kerschner wrote “The Taste of Snow,” which is a memory slice about a special snow day and a recipe she has been trying to replicate for years.
- Use the SAME email/username information on all of your March comments.
- Post ONE permalink to your slice of life story by 11:59 p.m. EDT to be in the running for a prize.
- Use #sol14 for tweets about Slice of Life Story Challenge.
- Questions? Contact one of our concierges:
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
Literacy Consultant. Author. Former 4th and 5th Grade Classroom Teacher.