Day 29 of the March SOLSC! #sol14
Terje Äkke (@terjeakke) has been a part of our writing community since 2011. Each year she composes a “Right Now” piece, which was inspired by SouleMama. While I’ve read a lot of Terje’s writing, I hadn’t read one of her “Right Now” pieces ’til last week. I was taken by the positive nature of it, as well as the way it was structured (e.g., punctuation, verbs). Therefore, I wanted to share it with you today.
We’re in the final days of our month-long challenge. Some of you might be feeling like you’re a little spent from this month-long writing marathon. If that’s how you’re feeling today, consider looking at Terje’s writing for a little inspiration today.
- Use the SAME email/username information on all of your March comments.
- Post ONE permalink to your slice of life story by 11:59 p.m. EDT to be in the running for a prize.
- Use #sol14 for tweets about Slice of Life Story Challenge.
- Questions? Contact one of our concierges:
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
- 2014 Support Team
- Getting Started (infographic)
- Prize Information and Late Starters Prize Info
- Slice of Life Information Page