Day 26 of the March SOLSC! #sol14
Betsy Hubbard challenged her readers to a commenting game in the slice of life post she wrote yesterday. Want to play? Click here to find out the “rules.”
Brenda Krupp (@brenkrupp) wrote “Daffodil Dilemma,” a slice of life about new beginnings. When I read the title I thought her writing was going to be about springtime. Once I read it, I realized it was about so much more (i.e., the beginning of a new part of the life cycle).
Consider a title that fits your slice of life story today, but then nudge your reader into a different direction with your writing.
- Use the SAME email/username information on all of your March comments.
- Post ONE permalink to your slice of life story by 11:59 p.m. EDT to be in the running for a prize.
- Use #sol14 for tweets about Slice of Life Story Challenge.
- Questions? Contact one of our concierges:
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
- 2014 Support Team
- Getting Started (infographic)
- Prize Information and Late Starters Prize Info
- Slice of Life Information Page