Have you started your commenting spree this weekend? If not, click here for more information about the commenting challenge Dana is hosting.
Priscilla Thomas (@elsmunchkin) crafted “Learned Behavior,” a slice of life story that took me in a much different direction than I expected when I began reading it. Priscilla had a conversation with her principal that made her think back to something from her childhood. She recalled a particular incident with clarity and retold the scene with precision, which is a challenge since a lot of time has passed.
- Remember to finish leaving your comments by 11:59 p.m. EDT this evening if your participating in the second commenting challenge. Click here for more information about the challenge.
- Use the SAME email/username information on all of your March comments.
- Post ONE permalink to your slice of life story by 11:59 p.m. EDT to be in the running for a prize.
- Use #sol14 for tweets about Slice of Life Story Challenge.
- Questions? Contact one of our concierges:
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
Literacy Consultant. Author. Former 4th and 5th Grade Classroom Teacher.