First-year Slicers: please check out Dana’s post. It’s a special challenge and giveaway just for you!
- Please use the SAME email/username information on all of your March comments.
- In order to be in the running for a prize at the end of the month, you must leave the link to your slice of life story by 11:59 p.m. EDT.
- Please play fair and leave only one link each day.
- Include the permalink (aka: unique URL) to your post when you leave a comment.
- Please use #sol14 on tweets about Slice of Life Story Challenge.
- Questions? Contact one of our concierges:
When it comes to raising confident daughters, Melanie Meehan (@MelanieMeehan1) seems to be a pro! (BTW: One of her daughters, Larkin, is a fellow Slicer!) Her recent slice of life, “I’m Cheering for Cheering!” is about the way two of her daughters turned around tough situations. Her story is as much about being courageous as it is about parental pride.
Have you ever cheered someone on when it was really hard to put on a brave face? If so, I hope you’ll read Melanie’s slice and then use it as a springboard to write about a similar personal experience.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
Literacy Consultant. Author. Former 4th and 5th Grade Classroom Teacher.