The Annual Slice of Life Challenge is coming soon! In March, we challenge you to write. Every. Single. Day. I know it’s not easy to write, post, and link every single day in the month of March. That’s why it is a challenge. Still, Slice of Life Challenge is good for the soul because:
- Writing Slices gives us an appreciation for the life we live.
- Reading other’s Slices connects us to a global writing community.
- Concentrating on your personal writing life makes you a better teacher of writers.
- It feels really good when March 31 rolls around and you know you’ve done your best.
Questions about Slice of Life Challenge? Leave a comment and I’ll plan a Q & A post later this week.
Still not convinced you should join? How about a few incentives like the chance to win . . .
- A custom painted stool of your favorite children’s book by Deb Gaby.
- A Sari Book journal from Love Calcutta Arts donated by Accessories for Hope.
- A set of the Chester Books from Kids Can Press.
- A professional book from Stenhouse Publishers.
- Books from Source Books.
- A digital element pack from Ali Edwards.
- Books from Cinco Puntos Press.
- Marvelous Minilessons for Teaching Intermediate Writing from IRA.
- Four Writer’s Packs from me.
And one more thing . . . do you have something you would like to donate as a giveaway to the Slice of Life Challenge? If you are willing to offer a donation, then mail the item to the winner, please email me using our online form. Thank you so much for supporting Slice of Life Challenge 2011.
Unhurried. Finding the magic in the middle of living. Capturing a life of ridiculous grace + raw stories.