Excited or exhausted? Which one better describes how you’re feeling now that you’re a little more than one-third of the way through with our month-long writing challenge?
- Please use the SAME email/username information on all of your March comments.
- In order to be in the running for a prize at the end of the month, you must leave the link to your slice of life story by 11:59 p.m. EDT.
- Please play fair and leave only one link each day.
- Include the permalink (aka: unique URL) to your post when you leave a comment.
- Please use #sol14 on tweets about Slice of Life Story Challenge.
- Questions? Contact one of our concierges:
Ramona Behnke (@RamonaBehnke) wrote a post that will never have me looking at my windshield wipers the same way ever, EVER again! Read “Meandering Through the Raindrops” and see if you can take a look at a commonplace item through new eyes today.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
Literacy Consultant. Author. Former 4th and 5th Grade Classroom Teacher.